28 авг. 2020 г.

Silver Bullet (1985)

Marty Coslaw: It's okay. I never did much like Sheila anyway. Maybe I'll like the next one better.

Pete Sylvester: Maybe it wasn't a good idea... telling that Smokey Bear from the detective division to fuck off.
Sheriff Joe Haller: Well, I waited till he hung up.

Reverend Lowe: If there is any word of comfort I can give you, it's just this. That the face of the beast always becomes known. And the time of the beast always passes.

Marty Coslaw: Uncle Red?
Uncle Red: Yeah?
Marty Coslaw: What if it's not a guy?
Uncle Red: What do you mean?
Marty Coslaw: Well, what if it's some kind of monster?...

Sheriff Joe Haller: We'll catch him.
Andy Fairton: You couldn't catch a cold!

Jane Coslaw: Marty had read all the legends about werewolves. And though they differed on several minor points, they all agreed on one. It takes silver to kill a werewolf. And we were taking no chances.

Mac: There it is. Nicest piece of work I ever done, I think. It's got a low-grain load so it won't tumble. Oughta be pretty accurate.
Uncle Red: Well, shoot, it's just a gag. I mean, what the heck you gonna shoot a 44 bullet at anyway, made of silver?
Mac: How about a werewolf?..

--
++ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий