13 авг. 2020 г.

A contrarreloj

Money Heist 2×7


Nairobi: He's bleeding out.
Moscú: Don't worry, son. I've got loads of blood. I've eaten lots of blood sausage.

Berlín: I want everybody working to the max! We're getting out of here! That's right. I've been told of another very good place at the Federal Reserve.

Nairobi: Should we start making 500 euro bills?
Berlín: The 500 euro bills are for Russians and tacky people. I'm not Russian. Do I look tacky? My tastes might be questionable but...

Ariadna: I like the idea of going away with you but it makes me sad because you're going to die.
Berlín: You'll make a gorgeous widow...

Berlín: I'm sure some people think that living with a dying man is boring and they're wrong. It's the opposite. It's going all in. Driving without the safety belt on. Riding a motorcycle without a helmet. Scuba diving without an oxygen tank. Letting go of the reins for good, no limits.

El Profesor: Like I told the inspector, surrendering was never an option.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий