5 авг. 2020 г.

Se acabaron las máscaras

Money Heist 2×1


Nairobi: What a load of crap! There is nothing more despicable than fucking a hostage.
Denver: Being with a hostage isn't that bad either, is it?
Moscú: What's the matter?
Denver: You can accuse me of being good or bad at fucking, but never of fucking at gunpoint.

Denver: I saved her life. And she hugged me and kissed me. I didn't force her into anything. It was love.
Nairobi: What do you mean love? You idiot! Don't you know about Stockholm syndrome?
Denver: No, Nairobi. I guess I don't. But if she has a syndrome or illness we'll get over it together.

Tokio: We're in a critical situation!
Berlín: No, we will be if the Professor doesn't call in six hours. Then we'd put Plan Chernobyl into action.

Alberto: They left us their plan in writing?
Raquel: Yes, well... That's the question. If this is a contaminated crime scene, or some lazy effort to destroy evidence.
Alberto: They got into the Royal Mint and Stamp Factory, I doubt they are lacking in effort or intelligence.

Berlín: Raul... Raul must have felt like a lucky man. Like Neil Armstrong, walking on the moon. First times are special. Unique. But the last times are beyond comparison, priceless. But people... don't usually know it.

Berlín: You see, I have six months left to live. Or four. Maybe even less. And one of the few things that I really care about right now... Do you know what it is? To know... that I will live in here. In your mind. Forever. Inside this beautiful head.

Berlín: You should take it all with you.
El Profesor: No. Tomorrow these will no longer be memories, just... evidence against someone under an arrest warrant. Besides, nostalgia can be seductive. It is hard to let go of the memories because we think... that they really are happy moments, but... they're not. And what we will do tomorrow requires us to think about the present. Not the past.

Tokio: Don't judge him. Helsinki did what he had to do. What soldiers do in war. What we do with animals to stop them from suffering. Not in hatred, but as an act of compassion... I too did what I had to do. Not in hatred, but as an act of compassion. After all, what's more human than the fight for survival?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий