7 авг. 2013 г.

Utopia 1×1

& Arby: Where is Jessica Hyde?

& Becky: His name was Mark Dane. He was a delusional paranoid schizophrenic.

& Becky: Look, are you going to fucking fund this or what?! I mean, look at you! I’ve had a look at your website. You’ve got people doing PhDs in... Star Wars and Doctor fucking Who!

& Wilson: Funny, seeing each other like this. I didn’t expect you to be pretty, Becky.
    Becky: Thank you, Wilson... I think.
    Wilson: And you, Ian, I didn’t expect you to be...
    Ian: Tall?
    Wilson: No, black.

& Becky: What do you do?
    Ian: Well, think of the least interesting thing you can think of.
    Becky: IT. ... Oh, no fucking way!
    Ian: Way fucking way.

& Ian: So Wilson Wilson’s your real name?
    Becky: What did you use all this stuff for?
    Wilson: Expunging all trace of myself from the World Wide Web. I have, over the past five years, using various international laws, data protection acts and internet know-how, wiped all trace of me from the world. No bank account, no bills, driver’s licence, nothing. Every IP address here is masked and encrypted to avoid detection. I’m invisible.
    Ian: You do know... you’ve used your real name on our forum, right?
    Wilson: Who’d believe that’s a real name?


& Wilson: I can lower my heart rate, pick locks and, if I was handcuffed to a radiator, I could escape by dislocating both my thumbs.
    Ian: Why?
    Wilson: Look out your window, Ian. When the shit hits, Wilson Wilson will not...

& Wilson: Do you want to see my nuclear fallout shelter?

& Reynolds: Are you OK? Would you like some tea?
    Wilson: I don’t drink tea. Caffeine was invented by the CIA.

& Torturer: Most torturers tend to have their favourite areas of the body to work on. Genitals, teeth... soles of the feet. With me... it’s the eyes. Chillies... sand... bleach... A spoon.

& Torturer: I’m going to rub chillies into your eyes, then sand, then bleach. Then... I’m going to use the spoon. Do you know what I do with the spoon?
    Arby: Where is Jessica Hyde?

& Jessica Hyde: Hello. I’m Jessica Hyde.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий