4 авг. 2013 г.

The Dark Defender

Dexter 2×5

& Debra: Sweet mary, mother of fuck, that’s good!
    Dexter: You might have broken a commandment somewhere in there.

& Debra: Bay Harbor Butcher... Give me one shot. I’d put a bullet in the fucker’s head.
    Dexter: You really feel that way?
    Debra: He’s killing people, Dex. Dad taught us the value of human life.
    Dexter: Yeah, but I think we had different homework assignments.

& Dexter: “The Dark Defender...” No, Miami’s too hot for all that leather.

& Debra: Did you hear anything I just said?
    SA Lundy: Not one word. It’s 1:00. I always stop and eat lunch at 1:00.


& Lila: So, what about what you’re gonna say to this guy when you get there?
    Dexter: I’m sure I’ll think of something.
    Lila: Why don’t you practice on me?
    Dexter: I’d... rather not.

& Lila: Dexter, what’s wrong?
    Dexter: I thought I could resist.
    Lila: Jesus... are you using?
    Dexter: No, but I’m about to.

& SA Lundy: Gabriel’s clean. Well, except for those parking tickets.
    Debra: Just because he’s not a criminal doesn’t mean he’s not an asshole.

& Dexter: I suppose every hero needs a sidekick... Every villain, a partner in crime. All my relationships have been built on not knowing. But that may be changing. Imagine that... a life with no more secrets.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий