3 авг. 2013 г.

See-Through

Dexter 2×4

& Rita: It makes me so angry that there’s some monster out there scaring my son.
    Dexter: I got to go to work.
    Rita: You know, I hope they catch him today. And I’m not a violent person, but I hope they hurt him. Have a good day.
    Dexter: Make up your mind.

& Dexter: In our most paranoid moments, we fear that everyone is talking about us.

& Dexter: I thought we were getting art supplies.
    Lila: That’s exactly what we’re doing. I work with found art.
    Dexter: It’s more like stolen art.

& Dexter: Just a sec.... I got to get back. Dead body.
    Lila: How many times have you used that one before?

& Angel: Why did the killer cut them up like this?
    SA Lundy: Ease of disposal.
    Debra: Or for fun... You don’t kill this many people because it’s a chore. You do it ’cause you like it.


& Dexter: I’ve always been good with parents. The key is to simply think of them as aliens from a distant universe. “You have fibers and threads unknown to us. “Your ancient customs intrigue me.”

& Dexter: Remember, he only gets bad people.
    Cody: I was bad, today. I threw a ball at Tommy Alvarez.
    Dexter: Well, that’s not too bad, and anyway, the Bay Harbor Butcher doesn’t hurt kids.
    Cody: He doesn’t?
    Dexter: Definitely not. You’re safe.

SA Lundy: I shouldn’t be dating.
    Debra: Of course you should be.
    SA Lundy: It all comes down to simple mathematics. A really beautiful relationship is a once-in-a-lifetime thing. And I’ve already had mine.

& Lila: You’re breaking up with me?

& Lila: Can I touch?

& Gail: He’s good, that one.
    Rita: I know. I got lucky.
    Gail: Quite an actor. He’s hiding something. I’m sure of it.

& Dexter: It’s an odd sensation to be experiencing what might be called hope for the first time in my life. At the same time, I suddenly find myself weighing the benefits of electrocution versus lethal injection. But here I am.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий