4 авг. 2013 г.

Perspective

Wilfred 3×8

How weird it was to drive streets
I knew so well. What a different
perspective.

Suzanne Vega

& Dr. Blum: You know, dogs can be very therapeutic. Why don’t you bring him in... It might help you to relax.

& Dr. Blum: Oh, by the way, it can be very comforting to touch an animal while sharing your thoughts in therapy. I’d like you to pet Wilfred now.
    Wilfred: Yeah, I don’t think so. Ryan and I don’t really do the petting thing.

& Ryan: You definitely forgot.
    Wilfred: The point is... things we bury in the past are sometimes not as upsetting as we remember them.

& Wilfred: Like I said, trust me on this. Always trust Wilfred. A.T.W. That’s why we wear these wristbands, to constantly remind ourselves of that. Wait, what did you do with yours?

& Ryan: Wilfred? What are you doing here?
    Inner Wilfred: Shh! I’m not Wilfred. I’m a creation of your mind, and I’m here to deliver a very important message to you: Don’t trust Wilfred.


& Ryan: Your purpose is to tell me that I’m not supposed to trust Wilfred?
    Inner Wilfred: Never trust Wilfred. N.T.W. That’s why I wear this bracelet, to...
    Ryan: Constantly remind yourself of that. I got it.
    Inner Wilfred: Here’s yours, by the way.

& Ryan: Wait, is that a spaceship?
    Inner Wilfred: Hey, buddy. I sure did have a lot of fun hanging out with you. Thanks for showing me your planet. But now it’s time for me to return to my home planet.
    Ryan: Wait, you’re an alien?
    Inner Wilfred: I’m gonna miss you, little fella.

& Dr. Blum: Now, before we end our session today, I-I’d like to talk to you about some things you said during the EMDR. Specifically, your memory of, and I quote, “the beast with four Matt Damon heads who fellated you one night, each head performing a different, specific, oral task...”

& Ryan: Don’t eat that.
    Wilfred: It’s got chocolate in it?
    Ryan: Yes.
    Wilfred: It’s got raisins in it, too?
    Ryan: Yes, and both are poison to dogs.
    Wilfred: And that... is it mold on it, growing there? And if I eat it, it’ll make me sick, right?
    Ryan: Right. Exactly.
    Wilfred: Thanks for the heads-up.
    Ryan: You’re welcome.
    Wilfred: ..... Better take me to the vet.

--
On the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий