11 авг. 2013 г.

Byzantium

& Eleanor: I like solitude. I walk and the past walks with me. It lives.

& Frank: How do you remember all those notes?
    Eleanor: I remember everything. It’s a burden.

& Frank: How did you learn to play like that?
    Eleanor: I practiced.
    Frank: For how long?
    Eleanor: 200 years...
    Frank: ... That’s how it feels anyways doesn’t it?

& Noel: Come in.

& Eleanor: The pearl stays pure forever while the oyster’s flesh rots around it.

& — I want to die.
    Claire: No, you don’t. Not today. If you still want to die tomorrow, I’ll finish you off myself.


& Noel: Why she’s like that? Why’s she so... What happened to her, Ella?
    Eleanor: She got bitten by a vampire.

& Frank: But... why don’t you just say the truth?
& Eleanor: I am Eleanor webb. I’ve given you my secret.

& Eleanor: Peace be with you. May light shine upon you.

& Ruthven: Forgive me, my friend.
    Darvell: Forgiveness is a Christian value, Ruthven. My gods are older... More ruthless.
    Ruthven: You died...
    Darvell: How else does one find life eternal?

& Darvell: Eternal life will only come to those prepared to die.

& Claire: ...Now you know everything. I’m never merciful. And knowledge is a fatal thing.

& Eleanor: Everything outside of time is cold.

& Claire: Look forward, not back.
    Eleanor: Always.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий