6 авг. 2013 г.

Second Time

Continuum 2×13

& Kiera: Alec, please...
    Alec: I will always blame you! Do you understand me? Always.

& Carlos: I don’t think I’ll be around in 2077 but look me up, will ya? See how we get outta this mess.

Ω Way too much tears.
& Kiera: Goodbye, Carlos.
Ω Boo-bye.

& Carlos: Why don’t you come with me?
    Betty: Where would we go?
    Carlos: I don’t know, we’ll figure something out.
Ω Where are all go?

& Kellogg: Sometimes you get so deep into the game that you lose sight of the goal. Of the win.

& Alec, The Old: People believe that they are free, but the reality is they’ve never been more enslaved.


& Jason: Why me?
    Alec, The Old: Because you’ll inherit my failure if I don’t succeed, and I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.
    Jason: You can count on me, father.
Ω Op-pa.

& Alec: Kiera, what is that supposed to mean?
    Escher: Kiera changed everything.

& Marco: I don’t know who you people are, but this isn’t business anymore. This is personal.

& Kellogg: Hi. Perhaps you can help me... Any idea where the anti-matter lab is?

& Alec: What happened to you?
    Kiera: Travis... happened.

& Kiera: Alec, what are you doing?
    Alec: I’m protecting my family.
    Escher: And our legacy.
    Kiera: I don’t understand.
    Escher: Myself, Alec, Jason. Time travel is not just some technological marvel, Kiera. It’s the family business.

& Kiera: That’s all I’ve ever wanted. To put the pieces back together and return to my family!
That might be true, but there will still be an anomaly. A glitch in the continuum. You.

& Freelancer-1: The damage has passed.
   Freelancer-2: Except for Sadler.
   Freelancer-1: He’s no longer our concern.
   Freelancer-2: In THIS time line.

--
On the IMDb

Σ Wow. What an agenda’s here? 'll wait & see.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий