25 авг. 2013 г.

The Fourth Hand

Under the Dome 1×9

& Joe: There’s only one rule when it comes to catching a chicken.
    Norrie: Which is?
    Joe: It ain’t easy.
    Norrie: Yeah, but you have to kill it. I think they’re kind of cute.

& Rennie: So, from waitress to manager in a little over a week, huh? From waitress to owner...
    Angie: I want the deed, free and clear. For the first time in my life, I want to be responsible for something. The only way to do that, sink or swim, is for it to be on me.
    Rennie: Let me give it some thought.
    Angie: You do that.

& Norrie: Maybe she’s the monarch who will be crowned...


& Barbie: So what are you saying, we collect all the guns?
    Rennie: We might want to think about it.
    Linda: Jim, people have a Constitutional right to bear arms.
    Rennie: If we’re still a part of America.
    Linda: Of course we are.
    Rennie: Really? With that dome cutting us off, I’d say we’re looking more like our own country every day.

& Rennie: And remember, as always... we’ll get through this... just as long as we all pull together.

& Rennie: Give her a kiss good-bye for me, will you?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий