31 авг. 2013 г.

Distance

Wilfred 3×10

“Sometimes it’s necessary to go
a long distance out of the way to come
back s short distance correctly.”

Edward Albee

& Ryan: Kind of reminds me of Wilfred.
    Kristen: You know, you talk about Wilfred more than most people talk about their neighbors’ dogs.
    Ryan: I guess I just...
    Kristen: Nobody talks about their neighbors’ dogs, Ryan.

& Ryan: Thanks.
    Wilfred: What? It’s not finished. “Ryan is a little bit chiseled.” It’s true. You look good. Have you been working out?


& Wilfred: Oh. It’s for my Instagram. If all my friends don’t see a photo of every single meal I eat, they’ll probably start to think I’m weird.

& Wilfred: Serious question: If you knew that you could get away with it, would you rape... someone?
    Ryan: No. Of course not.
    Wilfred: You know, I’m like-like talking about, like, say, if you knew there was, like, zero chance that you could get caught, like, would you... rape... someone?
    Ryan: Under no circumstance would I ever do that.
    Wilfred: .... Nah, me, neither.

--
On the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий