24 авг. 2013 г.

Thicker Than Water

Under the Dome 1×8

& Rennie: I’ll tell you this, though... you’re no son of mine. Not anymore.

& Joe: Norrie’s not my girlfriend. She’s just my girl, space, friend.

& Rennie: You know, the day’s coming when, uh... the only way any of us are gonna get food is by taking it out of the ground. So, from here on out... got to be smart.
    Angie: “From here on out”? You think the dome is gonna be here forever?

& Joe: What did you just see?
    Julia: ..... You.


& Joe: So... what did I say? I mean, the other me.

& Norrie: ood-bye, Paris, France. I got C’s your lame language anyway, so you can suck it. Au revoir, la bibliotheque.

& Rennie: You don’t want to make an enemy of me, Barbie.
    Barbie: There’s two sides to that coin, Jim.

& Julia: I’ve seen some things today... that have been testing the limits of my comprehension. What do you think of when I say, “The monarch will be crowned”?
    Barbie:What are you talking about?
    Julia: I wish I knew.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий