30 авг. 2013 г.

Morning Comes

Dexter 2×8

& Masuka: Who wears a wool suit in the middle of summer in Miami? Nazis. That’s who. It’s all about intimidation.

& SA Lundy: Can I offer you some tea?
    Dexter: No, thank you. I’m... And he pours it anyway. He’s trying to throw me off balance, show that I don’t have the power to say no to him.
    SA Lundy: How about some sesame crackers to go with that ?
    Dexter: So I’ll say yes to everything. I’d love some.
    SA Lundy: Sorry. Guess I ate them all.
    Dexter: Asshole.

& Dexter: The truth?
    SA Lundy: By all means.

& Debra: You are not allowed to talk about anyone I date as long you’re seeing little Miss “pardon my tits.” I am sorry, Dex, but she is gross... And pale, and nobody is pale in Miami. She is obviously a vampire. A gross english-titty vampire.
    Dexter: You just described the perfect woman.


& Lila: Go, Dexter!
    Angel: He only got three pins down.
    Lila: I like to celebrate the little things in life.
    Masuka: If you like little things, I’m your man. I mean, I’m not little everywhere. Some places I’m just perfectly average.
    Lila: You are perfectly adorable.

& Jimenez: What... what the fuck?
    Dexter: I know. I keep asking myself that same question... But... I’m finding it’s best to accept things you can’t change, you know?

& Jimenez: I’ll fucking kill you!
    Dexter: No, Mr. Jiminez. I’m gonna kill you tonight... For what you did to my mother... and because, well, this is what I do best... It’s kind of fitting, don’t you think?

& Dexter: It’s one thing to fuck with me, another to fuck with... my ex-girlfriend who hates me.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий