27 авг. 2013 г.

Big Bad Wolf

Hell on Wheels 3×1

& Cullen: Get out of here, you miserable son of a bitch! Get off my damn railroad. Off my damn railroad.

& Elam: I’ll be damned.
    Cullen: Yup.

& Elam: I wanna be here for it.
    Eva: I said go. Birthing ain’t a man’s business. Best thing you can do is get us a job.

& Durant: No. Gloating is not in your character, is it, Bohannon? Too much integrity. That was always your problem.

& Durant: The board won’t accept you. You wanna know why? Because you are not one of us. You will never be from Massachusetts or New York. You will always be from Mississippi. You suffer from a preposterous miscalculation of possibilities. Like all southerners, you’re deluded... And you smell.

& Tailor: And the gentleman’s gentleman?
    Elam: How come I gotta be a gentleman’s gentleman? Why can’t I be a gentleman plain?
    Cullen: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, he’s right. War’s given the negro the right to decide what he wants, so...
    Tailor: What type of suit will you have, sir?

& Elam: I like that one.
    Cullen: Make that one up for me. The black man chooses, and the white man pays. It’s a new reckoning of the world, Mr. Collier.
    Tailor: That it is, Mr. Bohannon.


& Cullen: Congressman Ames... I’m already more invested than you’ll ever know. There’s a lot of graves along this railroad, marked and unmarked. Some I laid to rest myself and some... time or two. Point is... I make no apologies for my temperament.
    Congressman Ames: Mr. Bohannon, I believe you’re bleeding.
    Surely not from shaking hands with a shaving razor.
    Cullen: Wolves, actually... The kind that bite.

& Cullen: Why don’t you shake hands with the new Chief Engineer of the Union Pacific railroad?
    Elam: I’d rather shake hands with the devil.
    Cullen: You may well before this is over.

& Elam: Well, you tell your grandpappy we a free people now. You tell him that.
    Cullen: Free? Well, shit. Don’t you go telling me about your freedom, son. I know all about it. I’m the one that paid full price for. You may be free, but you sure as shit ain’t my equal.

& Cullen: I’m sorry for the things I’ve done. And... for the things I left undone.

& Cullen: When do we roll out?
    Sean: At your leisure and signal. Sir.

& Ruth: I was gathering my thoughts for a prayer before we set off. You can pray with me if you want.
    Cullen: ... I’ll leave you in charge of that department.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий