5 авг. 2013 г.

Dex, Lies, and Videotape

Dexter 2×6

& Lila: Whatever Harry taught you led you down the wrong path.
    Dexter: But I’ve built everything in my life on what Harry said I was supposed to be. My job, my girlfriend... It’s all what Harry told me I needed.
    Lila: What do you think you need?
    Dexter: I have no idea.

& Masuka: Agent Lundy?.. So, I hear a rumor you’re tracking all our Internet activity. Is it true?.. ’Cause I can explain all that she-male stuff.

& SA Lundy: If you were the Bay Harbor Butcher... would you use a place like this?
    Dexter: ... Actually, yes.


& Dexter: Did your teacher give you a country yet?
    Cody: Saudi Arabia.
    Dexter: No. That’s Israel. I won’t tell the Saudis you said that.

& Dexter: I’ve got to make sure Lundy gets his man... after I figure out a way to erase the marina files and make up with my girlfriend. Then maybe I’ll tackle world hunger ’cause things can’t really get worse.

& Dexter: Which step was that?
    Lila: The naughty one.

& SA Lundy: Morgan?
    Debra: Right here.
    SA Lundy: The other Morgan.

& Dexter: This is what the kill room should look like... the inside of a big plastic bag.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий