8 авг. 2013 г.

Imperfect Circles

Under the Dome 1×7

& Joe: Can I get my pants on first?
    Norrie: Can I watch?.. Kidding.

& Rennie: You have to leave.
    Junior: This is my home. Where else am I supposed to go?
    Rennie: Anywhere but here.
Ω So not convincing. Why, Stephen, why?

& Ollie: Town needed me. And I’m happy to help.
    Rennie: Sure you are. Long as I keep you stockpiled in propane.
    Ollie: Just a capitalist. Like you, Jim.

& Joe: Every single time something has happened, it’s been because we did something different.
    Norrie: ... Joe, I’m not having sex with you for the first time against the dome!
    Joe: I didn’t mean that... Wait, but... you want to do that?


& Norrie: Do you ever wonder why it picked us?
    Joe: Sure, but I’m mainly just glad it did.
    Norrie: Excuse me?!
    Joe: I mean, it’s weird and it’s scary, but it’s the first time anything like this has happened on Earth. That’s awesome... in the true “awe” sense of awesome.

& Angie: What happened to you?
    Rennie: People making trouble for themselves.

& Joe: You’ve got to be kidding me. Another dome?
Ω No. It’s you who’ve got to be kidding me.

& Ollie: Unless you want your beloved Chester’s Mill to starve to death... you’ll toe the line. You see, it’s my turn to have my sweaty hand wrapped around this town’s neck. So from now on, when I say “Jump,”... you say, “How high?”

& Norrie: Outer space thing, we would like it very much if we could just talk to you. And...

& Harriet: Alice... meet Alice.

& Norrie: Bring her back. I’ll do anything you want. Just tell me what you want.
Ω Uh-oh. The case has a smell of gas.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий