6 авг. 2013 г.

That Night, a Forest Grew

Dexter 2×7

& Dexter: I’ve always found instruction manuals... quite useful.

& Lundy: If I could just find the music...
    Debra: Want to borrow my Ipod?
    Lundy: Got any Chopin?
    Debra: No... Fresh out of Chopin.
    Lundy: Shit. Chopin’s perfect.

& Lila: You know that art installation I’ve been working on?
    Dexter: The cannibals.
    Lila: They’re not cannibals. How barbaric! Their eating is symbolic of the way we consume others to feed our needs.
    Dexter: That’s what I meant.

& Debra: Who the fuck are you?
    Lila: I’m Lila. Pardon my tits.


& Debra: ’m just pissed at Dexter, not to mention my boyfriend, who did absolutely nothing wrong. But every time he opened his mouth last night, I wanted to fucking slap him.
    Lundy: You’ve been listening to Chopin.
    Debra: Yeah, I downloaded a Chopin. “Nocturne Number 2 in E flat major.”
    Lundy: One of my favorites. It... can have this effect on people. It can stir up some dust.
    Debra: No shit.

& Lila: You live in a nice neighborhood.
    Dexter: Yeah, I had no idea. I’m usually passing by at 35 miles per hour.

& Lundy: What do you want me to say?
    Debra: I don’t know. You’re the fucking Zen master. Figure it out.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий