26 авг. 2013 г.

Scenic Route

& Mitchell: Wow. It’s like a hundred miles to the next dot. What the hell are you doing driving us through the middle of nowhere?
    Carter: We’re taking the scenic route, remember?
    Mitchell: Yeah, by scenic, I was thinking... I don’t know, more trees, mountains, people, dots a lot closer together.
    Carter: By scenic, I meant rarely seen.
    Mitchell: I’m gonna get you a dictionary when we get back.

& Carter: Procreate! That’s the job that’s never finished. “Keep my face down. Keep my nose to the grindstone.” Just focused on the kid, and maybe you can go the rest of your life ignoring the fact that you fucked up, man.

& Carter: The idea that “I might not have it,” it’s... it’s not news. It’s just that... you go your whole life with everyone yelling at you to follow your dream and then to never give up. But to be honest, if everyone followed their dreams, we’d just be a planet of pro athletes and... and astronauts. You know, there’s gotta be someone there to clean the toilets, am I right?

& Carter: Because “Never give up” looks a hell of a lot better on a coffee mug than it does in real life. Because failing... daily failing, it’s... it’s just... it’s a lonely... miserable business.


& Carter: Scale of 1 to 10?
    Mitchell: 10. Plus the fact that she was 21, makes her, like, an eleventy-zillion.

& Mitchell: That’s the problem with marriage. You... You can’t do it without learning to lie to the one person you’re supposed to trust.

& Carter: You look like a goddamn fucking horror movie extra!

& Carter: What the fuck happened to you, man?
    Mitchell: You.

& Carter: I hope I don’t look as bad as you do.
    Mitchell: Let’s just say we’re tied.

& Carter: What if we get lost? Or eaten or... or something?

& Carter: Forward or backward?

& Mitchell: Things may be just a little too good to be true, you know what I mean?
    Carter: Believe me, if I was making this up, there’d be a lot more lottery winning and supermodeling.
    Mitchell: Well, at least convince me that it’s probable, you know, that life really can turn on a dime, that you really can... I don’t know... reinvent yourself. Which is harder to believe, that things are finally going the way you always wanted them to or that the only way it could be this good is if it’s all in your head?

--
On the IMDb

Σ Should watch.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий