10 авг. 2013 г.

Mad Dogs 1×4

& Rick: What is it?
    Baxter: Firework. No, it’s a flare, isn’t it? Distress flare.
    Woody: What’s that about then? You think someone is in distress?
    Rick: Yeah. Us.

& Quinn: So that’s seven mini Cokes and one small water...
    Rick: What kind of idiot buys mini Cokes?

& Rick: Sit down and talk? Do you think I’m an idiot? Men don’t sit down and talk. They might phone. If they have to. They might text. But normal men avoid all forms of extended discussion at any cost. It’s in our DNA!


& Rick: Meanwhile, Quinn has been fucking my wife.

& Rick: “Nina... I love you and... I always want to be with you. Death ’til us part. ’Til death do us... Look, start it again.”

& Maria: I think you dropped something...

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий