28 авг. 2013 г.

Range War

Hell on Wheels 3×3

& Dutch: Wish there were more of us.
    Elam: Wish he hadn’t smashed hisself with that damn hammer.

& Durant: How dare you come in here and make these accusations? I had nothing to do with these purported murders and thievery. Who do you think I am?
    Cullen: You’re capable.

& Cullen: Why, uh, why are you offering me a deal that might cost you later?
    Mrs. Maggie Palmer: Oh, I’ve made the better deal, Mr. Bohannon. There’s a range war coming, and your railroad is about to drive right through it. Good day.

& Major Bendix: This is why we’ll prevail. The foreshortened cerebellum... And the deep subcranial ridge... Runs all the way around. No foresight or intellect. Just the faintest hints of humanity.
    Cullen: Barely human, you mean.
    Major Bendix: Show me the savage Plato... and I will read him.

& Cullen: Tell you what. You fight your war. I’ll build my railroad. Crazy son of a bitch.
    Major Bendix: Bohannon, do you want to know why you lost the war? The typical southerner
lacks the ability to look beyond his own parochial interests. It’s a malformed brain plate, perhaps.

& Major Bendix: These are exciting times. You and I are opening the way for the greatest nation the world has ever seen. And you thought you were just building a railroad...


& Declan Toole: I can’t judge my brother’s choice of wife, be it whore or Saint. But that baby is my brother’s.
    Elam: She mine.
    Declan Toole: By law, she’s my responsibility.
    Elam: By blood, she mine.

& Cullen: Lot of innocent people died ’cause of this. Lot more to follow.
    Ruth: Killing is a sin, Mr. Bohannon.
    Cullen: There goes any appetite I had.

& Ruth: A man who hates his sin can be redeemed from it, even if he can’t turn away from it. Do you hate your sin, Mr. Bohannon?
    Cullen: .... Cornbread’s dry.
    Ruth: Then there is hope for you.

& Durant: The railroad headquarters will be here. My office will be on the second floor, overseeing the largest rail yards on the planet. Everyone and everything that travels by rail, east, west, north, south, will pass through here.
    Mrs. Palmer: And stay at my hotel...
    Durant: Mm-hmm.
    Mrs. Palmer: Which will be right there.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий