2 авг. 2013 г.

The Endless Thirst

Under the Dome 1×6

& Julia: What happens when we run out of everything? What do we do then?
Ω Huh?

& Junior: Whatever happens, I’ll take care of you.

& Julia: What is that noise?
    Phil: I don’t know... Kind of sounds like the alien from Aliens.

& Carolyn: What are we supposed to do?
    Nurse Adams: Pray.

& Terry: Folks, listen, I’m sorry, but the only payment I can accept... is either propane or batteries.

& Linda: Rule number one of law enforcement: you always believe in the goodness of people you serve. That’s what Duke taught me on the first day of the job.
    Barbie: Yeah, and if they prove you wrong?
    Linda: Rule number two... you do what you got to do.


& Rennie: Be careful, Ollie. Times like this, you don’t want to stand alone.
    Ollie: Cross me. We’ll see who stands where.

& Dodee: I’m officially freaked out.

& Dodee: First it traps us... now it’s trying to reassure us. No. No, there’s nothing warm and fuzzy about this, Julia.

& Rennie: Uh... trust me, times like these, it’s good to have a friend like...
    Angie: Big Jim Rennie... I don’t know. I have to think about it.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий