19 февр. 2010 г.

The Time Traveler's Wife

* Philip Abshire: Do you ever do any hunting?
   Henry: No. Never.
   Philip: Well, maybe I could take you out sometime.
   Henry: I'd like that. Yeah. Usually I'm the one who's getting chased.
   Philip: You know what they say. Life's a hunt.


* Henry: I have a genetic anomaly. It's called Chrono-Impairment. That's a term you came up with, apparently. That's what she says. Of course, now I've mentioned it, you will call it that... and it'll be hard to tell which came first. You see, that's the thing about time travel.
   Dr. Kendrick: Did my students put you up to this? Because, man, you are good. Oh, God. You got me.



* Clare: I wouldn't change anything. I would not give up... one second of our life together.


Недостаточные ИМО 7.2/10 на Imdb (~ 17.000 голосов по состоянию на 18/2/10). На самом деле, не меньше 8/10. Просто фильм шибко невесёлый.


! Цепляет.
++ Eric Bana.
+++ А какая улыбка у Clare Abshire (Rachel McAdams) во время первой встречи в библиотеке... Полцарства за улыбку.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий