19 февр. 2010 г.

LOST 6x03

The Substitute

Season 6, Episode 3


* not-John Locke: Hello, James.
   Sawyer: I thought you were dead.
   not-John: I am.
   Sawyer: Here's to bein' dead.


* not-John: You're taking this extremely well. That I'm here.
   Sawyer: I don't give a damn if you're dead or... time travelin' or... the ghost of Christmas past. All I care about is this whiskey.


* Sawyer: You sure as hell ain't John Locke.
   not-John: What makes you say that?
   Sawyer: 'cause Locke was scared, even when he was pretending he wasn't.


* John Locke: You need to stay inside the lines!
   Hugo: I'm really sorry. They were supposed to reserve a spot for me. So, you know, I just parked here.
   John: I haven't seen you before. You work here?
   Hugo: Actually, I own the company. Hugo Reyes.



* Hugo: Tell you what, John. I own a temp agency, too. Call this number and tell 'em that Hugo said to hook you up with a new job pronto. And chin up. Things are gonna work out.


* Rose: Mr. Locke, let's try to be a little more realistic.
   John: And what do you know about realistic?
   Rose: I have cancer. Terminal cancer. When the doctors first told me, I had a hard time accepting it. But eventually, I got past the denial part and I got back to living whatever life I've got left.


* not-John: You're a candidate.
   Sawyer: Candidate for what?
   not-John: He thought he was the protector of this place. And you, James, have been nominated... to take over that job.
   Sawyer: What does that mean?
   not-John: It means you've got three choices. First, you can do nothing and... See how all this plays out. And possibly, your name... will get crossed out. Second option, you can accept the job, become the new Jacob and protect the island.
   Sawyer: Protect it from what?
   not-John: From nothing, James. That's the joke. There's nothing to protect it from. It's just a damn island. And it will be perfectly fine without Jacob or you or any of the other people whose lives he wasted.
   Sawyer: You said there were three choices.
   not-John: The third choice, James, is that we just go. We just get the hell off this island and we never look back.
   Sawyer: And how do we do that?
   not-John: Together. So what do you say, James? Are you ready to go home?
   Sawyer: Hell, yes.


--- Словарик:
Substitute — заместитель; замена; суррогат
chin up — несдающийся; неунывающий


On Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий