28 февр. 2010 г.

LOST 6x04

Lighthouse

Season 6, Episode 4


* Dogen: I was afraid you'd left.
   Jack: Is leaving an option?
   China-man: Everything is an option... But I would have to stop you.


* Hugo: This is cool, dude. Very old school.
   Jack: What?
Hugo: You know, you and me... Trekking through the jungle... on our way to do something that we don't quite understand. Good times.



* Hugo: Thanks for the seven years of bad luck, by the way.
   Jacob: You got ink on your forehead.
   Hugo: I have ink on my forehead? That's all you have to say?! Jack broke your lighthouse, dude! Mission unaccomplished. {...} Everything you wanted me to do didn't get done, and... you don't even care? {...}
   Jacob: Jack is here because he has to do something. He can't be told what that is. He's gotta find it himself. Sometimes you can just hop in the back of someone's cab and tell 'em what they're supposed to do. Other times, you have to let him look out at the ocean for a while.


On Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий