10 февр. 2010 г.

LOST 6x01

LA X

Season 6, Episode 1


* Man in Black: They come. They fight. They destroy. They corrupt. It always ends the same.
   Jacob: It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.


* Hugo: Look, my friend Jin gonna be here any second. So you better stop ignoring me...
   Jacob: Your friend Jin won't be able to see me.
   Hugo: Why not?
   Jacob: Because I died an hour ago.
   Hugo: Sorry, dude. That sucks.
   Jacob: Thanks.



* Hugo: Who brings a book into a cave? And why is his arm missing?
   Jin: It was ripped off when he was attacked by the black smoke.
   Hugo: Well... This is gonna be awesome.


* Ben: What are you?
 "John Locke": I'm not a "what," Ben. I'm a "who."
   Ben: You're the monster.
 "John": Let's not resort to name-calling.


On Imdb.



? Даааа. Всё страньше и страньше. Если в 5 сезоне еще можно было вывернуть мозги и представить себе, что разобрался с путешествиями "потерянных" во времени, то сейчас. Это их раздвоение...
Одно точно понятно: Джона Лока больше нет.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий