9 февр. 2010 г.

Heroes 4x19

Chapter Eighteen 'Brave New World'

Heroes Season 4, Episode 19


* Noah: Now, we are all products of our own experiences, good and bad. Everything that's happened to me has made me who I am, but it can't explain what I've become.


* Clair: Things change.
   Noah: You're right. Things change. But people don't.


* Tracy 2 Noah: You're gonna owe me one. I hope you can swim.

* Noah: Second. Where is she?
   Lauren: She said you owe her one.


* Doyle: You're like me.
   Sylar: No. I'm a hero.


* Noah: I got to say... I never liked carnivals.
   Peter: Yep.


And this was

The End of Volume Five

На Imdb.



Volume Six
"Brave New World"


* Clair: You want to know what really happened here tonight? Keep the cameras on me.


* Sylar: What the hell does she think she's doing?
   Peter: She's gonna change everything.
   Sylar: That's right. It's a brave new world.


* Clair: My name is Clair Bennett. This is attempt number... Huh, I guess a countless count.

To be continued...

И это — хорошо!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий