17 февр. 2010 г.

Everybody's Fine

* Hooker: You can come wait with me if you want. I know a place.
   Frank Goode: Thank you. That's nice of you, though.
   Hooker: You wanna see my leg?
   Frank: You wanna see mine?


* Truck driver: I lost my husband. Just over a year now. I lost him to drink, but it was my fault. I was stupid. Ignored all the signs, you know how you do?
   I listen to that radio all day in this cab. We got ourselves an epidemic going on out there. You know, people eating too much, drinking too much, killing themselves, basically.
   Making up excuses all along the way. Because facing up to the truth ain't always easy.
   Man, people like things easy. No one likes to get hurt.


* Frank: You always told your mother everything. You never told me anything.
You were always on the phone with her. I'd pick up the phone, I'd say,
"Hello," you'd say "Hi, Dad. Mom there?" It wasn't that bad. It was just
that.
   Rosie: Mom was easier to talk to and you always worried so much if everything wasn't perfect. ... We could just talk to Mom.
   Frank: But you couldn't talk to me?
   Rosie: Well, she was a good listener. You were a good talker.
   Frank: Well, so that's good. We made a good team.



* Rosie: Tell her nothing.
   Frank: How can I do that?
   Rosie: If you love her as she loves you, then you'll tell her what she wants to hear. Tell her that we are all fine.


* Frank on his wife's grave: Well, it was a big trip. And if you ask me what I learned, I'd have to tell you I'm not sure. I know if I could do it all over again, I would ask less of the kids. As long as they were happy, that would be fine with me. I know I have to stop thinking of them as if they're still children. I can't tell them what to do anymore. They have to find their own way.
   And sometimes you talked to me about things that I should have listened to you more carefully. You presented me with the details of our children's lives, and I... I ignored them. And for that...


* Frank: Your family is making its way in the world, and you can be proud of the children and their achievements. And, if you were to ask me, I would have to say in all honesty, everybody's fine.



Нормальные 7.4/10 на Imdb (> 2.800 голосов по состоянию на 16/2/10). На самом деле, не меньше 8/10. Просто фильм не шибко весёлый.


! Хорошее кино.
? Ты позвонил родителям?
+ Robert De Niro. Ну конечно же.
~ А Дрю Бэримор уже не та, что была в 40 поцелуях :-/

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий