22 мая 2010 г.

My Name Is Earl 2x23

The Trial

Season 2, Episode 23

& Earl: ... finally, me and Randy moved into a real apartment.
    Randy: Hey, Earl?
    Earl: Yeah, Randy?
    Randy: What color is the ceiling in your room ?
    Earl: White.
    Randy: Mine, too.
    Voice from emergency radio: Hey, why don't you two lovebirds get off channel nine? This is an emergency frequency.
    Earl: Sorry, sir. Good night, Randy.
    Randy: Good night, Earl. Good night, emergency frequency.
    Voice: Get off it!!


& Earl: Next, I went to see Joy's minister. You can't get much better than a man of God as a character witness.
    Minister: Last time I saw her, she came to church wearing a denim bikini. When I told her it wasn't appropriate, she said, "You don't think Jesus would want a piece of this?"
    Earl: OK, I'll put you down as a "no."


& Randy: What was it you need help with?
    Earl: Well, I think I found the girl I'm supposed to share a tiny half-heart gold necklace with.
    Randy: Is it the lanky* girl that always does karaoke at the Crab Shack? She was crawling towards you when she sang Like a Virgin.
    Earl: Nope, it's Joy's deaf lawyer. But I just don't know how to ask a deaf woman out.
    Randy: Well, since she can't hear you, it doesn't matter what you say. Just look cool while you're saying it, like this... For once I was excited to go down to the jail, 'cause it meant I got to see Ruby again.


& Joy: Oh, my God. You want to jump her bones.
    Earl: No, I don't.
    Joy: Yes, you do. Earl and my lawyer sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S... My stupid ex-husband wants to do you.
    Ruby: That's okay. Maybe we should talk about this over dinner.
    Joy: Oh, my God. You like him back. Well, the good thing is you won't be able to hear his sex sounds. It's happening, it's happening...



--Dict:
lanky — долговязый


On Imdb.

My Name Is Earl - Season Two

Какой финал! Финал 2-го сезона Ёрла в качестве предисловия к Prison Break-у, huh?



And this was

The End of Season Two


Season 3

to be reviewed...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий