16 мая 2010 г.

Legend of the Seeker 2x21

Unbroken

Season 2, Episode 21

& Darken Rahl: I am so glad you have returned to our family, Cara.


& Richard 2 Kahlan: With this ring, I bind my soul, mind and body with yours.
    Darken: In the eyes of the Creator, you are now joined as husband and wife. For all eternity, you will be as one.


& Zedd: And where's Cara?
    Richard & Kahlan: Who's Cara?
{ Ааа, этапять! }
    Zedd: Sharp tongue, red leather, carries two Agiels.


& Richard 2 Zedd: We're at a wedding. Enjoy the party. It's time for me to dance with my lovely wife.


& Richard 2 Kahlan: I didn't think it was possible to be this happy...
  { Knock! Knock!! Knock!!! }
    Richard: Zedd.
    Kahlan: Zedd.
    Richard: Perfect timing, as usual.


& Darken: You bent me to your will. Now I shall bend you to mine. Kneel before me.
    Richard: Yes, My Lord.


На Imdb


~ Ну шо. Как и предполагалось, для распутывания (разрубания) узлов уже традиционно понадобилось "сверхъестественное". Путешествие во времени уже было, им никого не удивишь. В этот раз — альтернативная вселенная.

~ Ждём эпического финала.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий