6 мая 2010 г.

My Name Is Earl 2x16

B.L.O.W.*

Season 2, Episode 16


& Randy: I told you, the light beer drinks faster.
    Earl: Well, it only makes sense.


& Joy: Check it out. I was just in my deaf lawyer's office and the most unbelievable thing happened.
    Earl: She can hear now?
    Joy: No, you idiot.
    Randy: She can see through walls?
    Joy: Yeah, that's it, genius.


& Joy: This pamphlet says that pregnant women have a 50% higher acquittal rate with sympathetic juries. Double snap*. Darnell, get your jammie bottoms off right now.
    Darnell: Why?
    Joy: Because you're gonna get me impregnated so I won't be
incarcerated. Damn, I know a lot of big words.
    Darnell: Joy, that's a terrible reason to have a baby.
    Joy: A terrible reason? Darnell, the reason I had my first child was a broken condom. The reason I had my second one was because we were standing up, you had a cramp in your leg, prohibiting you from making a timely exit. Staying out of jail is the best reason I've ever had.




& Joy: I need to get knocked up, Earl. Juries go easier on pregnant women, and you know I got a deaf lawyer, and I'm guilty, so I need all the help I can get, and Darnell's not giving it to me, so I need it from you.
    Earl: Look, it sounds like a perfectly good plan, but I can't be a part of that. Besides, I can't do that to Darnell.
    Joy: Oh, come on, Earl. You spent a few years taking care of one of his babies. Now he can take care of one of yours.


& Earl: Joy, just go home.
    Joy: I've never been oh for two in one night. Two for three, but never oh for two. Randy, you know where babies come from?
    Randy: Yeah, the bottom of that fuzzy lightning bolt.


& Liberty, Joy's half-sister: All right. Let's wrestle.


& Catalina: Are you guys done with this gum on the side of the TV?
    Randy: Pink gum, yes, green gum, no.


& Randy: Whoa, light beer goes down the same as milk. I'm gonna see how it does against tomato soup.



-- Dict:
B.L.O.W. — Black Ladies Of Wrestling
snap — легкая нажива; неожиданная удача



+ quotes on Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий