21 мая 2010 г.

LOST 6x15

What They Died For

Season 6, Episode 15

& Miles: You sure this is a shortcut, huh?
    Ben: I lived in these houses a long time, Miles. I think I can remember how to get there.
    Miles: Well, I lived in these houses 30 years before you did. Otherwise known as last week... and I have no idea where the hell we are.


& Jacob: You should get your friends. We're very close to the end, Hugo.


& Ben: Hello, Alex.
    Alex: Oh, my God. What happened?
    Ben: I found myself confronting someone that had a bit of a temper.
    Alex: What?! Why would someone want to hurt you? You're, like, the... the nicest guy ever.


& Ben: Charles and his lady friend are in here. She's armed, but I'm guessing that's not a problem for you.
    not-Locke: Mm. Wait out here. You don't need to see this.
    Ben: I want to see this.


& Kate: So you're the one who wrote our names on the wall.
    Jacob: I am.
    Kate: Sun and Jin Kwon and Sayid Jarrah... you wrote their names on the wall?
    Jacob: Yes.
    Kate: Is that why they're dead?
    Jacob: I'm very sorry.
    Kate: You're sorry?! No, I wanna know why. I wanna know that Sun and Jin and Sayid didn't die for nothing.
    Jacob: Come and sit down and I'll tell you what they died for. I'll tell you why I chose them... And why I chose you.


& Jacob: ...someone would have to replace me. And that's why I brought you all here.
    Sawyer: Tell me something, Jacob. Why do I gotta be punished for your mistake? What made you think you can mess with my life? I was doin'
just fine till you dragged my ass to this damn rock.
    Jacob: No, you weren't. None of you were. I didn't pluck* any of you out of a happy existence. You were all flawed*. I chose you because you were like me. You were all alone. You were all looking for something that you couldn't find out there.


& Kate: Why did you cross my name off of your wall?
    Jacob: Because you became a mother. It's just a line of chalk in a cave. The job is yours if you want it, Kate.


& Hugo: So... How you gonna pick?
    Jacob: I'm not going to pick, Hugo. I want you to have the one thing that I was never given... a choice.
    Hugo: And if none of us chooses it?
    Jacob: Then this ends very badly.
    Jack: I'll do it.
{ Ta-dam! }


& Sawyer: And I thought that guy had a God complex before...
    Kate: James...
    Sawyer: Yeah, I know. I'm just glad it's not me.


& Ben: Hey, can I ask you something?
    Smoke-in-the-Locke: Shoot.
    Ben: If you can turn yourself into smoke whenever you want, why do you bother walking?
    Smoke-in-the-Locke: I like the feel of my feet on the ground. Reminds me that... I was human.



-- Dict:
pluck — выдергивать; обманывать
flawed —повреждать; трескаться


On Imdb.



! Ждем Grand finale. Недолго уж осталось. В принципе, на все [важные] вопросы ответы даны. Осталось собрать еще раз всех вместе и... грохнуть.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий