23 мая 2010 г.

Legend of the Seeker 2x22

Tears

Season 2, Episode 22

& Kahlan: Zedd, are you all right?
    Zedd: I'm fine. I think. Just tell me where we are.


& Nicci: Neither of us serves the Keeper anymore.
    Darken: Hm.
    Nicci: Tiresome old creature, isn't he? It's so hard to keep him happy. And you won't be very happy when the Seeker fails, and your former master gets his hands on you again. He's not known for forgiving those who betray him.
    Darken: And the Seeker is not known for failure.
    Nicci: Have you forgotten the Prophecy? He will deliver the stone to the Enemy of the Light.
    Darken: If there is one thing I have learned, it is never to wager* against my brother. Prophecy or not, he will succeed.
{ Бу-га-га. Это просто bazinga какая-то, да и только. }


& Darken: You will join forces with the Seeker and his retinue*.
    Mord-Sith Garen: My Lord...
    Darken: You heard me! In this dark hour there is no one we can
depend upon more than my fearless brother.
{ Бу-га-га. Bazinga. }


& Kahlan: Command me, mistress.
{ O-o }


& Verna: The Creator has put a sword in our hands, Joseph. Are we going to lay it down, or raise it in battle?
{ Никто не забыт, ничто не забыто. }


& Cara: So who's in charge here?
    Garen: I am. { бдыжь! }
    Cara: So who's in charge here?
    Garen: You are.


& Zedd: The only way to free Kahlan is to kill her, then bring her back with the Breath of Life.
{ Дожилися. Bazinga. }


& Cara: Kahlan!
    Kahlan: Cara! Hurry, I killed him!


& Darken 2 Nicci: I have great plans for you, now that it appears my brother ...... But first, I'm going to draw you a nice, warm bath.



--Dict:
wager — пари; биться об заклад
retinue — свита


На Imdb


| Брееед. Ну, брееееед. Исповедницы самоисповедаются, искатели убиваются. Воскресения случаются налево и направо. Нашлась работа для Никки. На целый 3-ий сезон. А Никки какая... куколка: блондинка, волосы до пола, черная кожа, ммм. Ой-вэй.


And this was

The End of Season Two



Legend of the Seeker: The Complete First Season

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий