25 мая 2010 г.

LOST 6x16. The End

The End

Season 6, Episode 16

& Sawyer: So you're the new Jacob, huh? Feel any different?
    Jake: Not really.
    Sawyer: Well, doc, how about you come down off the mountaintop and tell us what the hell the burning bush had to say for itself?


& Jake: Jacob didn't say anything to me about Desmond.
    Sawyer: Doesn't sound like he said anything about anything.
    Hugo: That's kinda true, dude. He's worse than Yoda.


& Hugo: I got a bad feeling about this.


& Sayid: You are insane.
    Hugo: Okay. Fine. I'm insane. Just wait here.
    Sayid: What if I don't?
    Hugo: Then that's your choice. But if you stick with me... you'll be happy you did.


& Jack: We're all going to the same place anyway.
    Sawyer: Then what?
    Jack: Then it ends.


& not-Locke: Then what's gonna happen, Jack?
    Jack: I'm gonna kill you.
    not-Locke: How do you plan to do that?
    Jack: It's a surprise.


& Sawyer: So what? Desmond's bait*?
    Jack: No. I think he's a weapon.
    Sawyer: That's a hell of a long con*, doc.


& Lapidus: Something's wrong with the hydraulics down in the nose wheel. Is either one of you guys mechanical? Yeah?
    Miles: I-I worked for a-a contractor renovating apartments for a couple summers.


& Richard: Can you fix it?
    Miles: I don't believe in a lot of things, but I do believe in duct tape.


& Desmond: You were right, Jack.
    Jack: Yeah, well... there's a first time for everything.


& Locke: Well, if it helps you, Ben... I forgive you.


& Jake: Wait. W-where are you going?
    Kate: Inside. I'll be waiting for you there... once you're ready.
    Jake: Ready for what?
    Kate: To leave.


& Christian Shephard: Hello, Jack.
    Jack: I don't understand. You died.
    Christian Shephard: Yeah. Yes, I did.
    Jack: Then how are you here right now?
    Christian Shephard: How are you here?


& Christian Shephard: Everyone dies sometime, kiddo. Some of them before you, some... long after you.
    Jack: But why are they all here now?
    Christian Shephard: Well, there is no, "now"... here.


& Jake: For what?
    Christian Shephard: To remember... and to... let go.


& Jake: Where are we going?
    Christian Shephard: Let's go find out.



-- Dict:
bait — приманка; наживка
long con — Долгая афера



On Imdb.



! Yes! Суперский вечер воспоминаний. Лучше, пожалуй, и нельзя было придумать. Молодцы, что тут скажешь.

. А про Хьюго никто не предупреждал... Впрочем, тема не получила развития.

! Финальный эпизод прощает всё. Спасибо создателям. Это было хорошо.



And this was

The End

Bye-bye, Lost. C u l8r, alligator!


Lost: The Complete Sixth And Final Season

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий