8 мая 2010 г.

My Name Is Earl 2x17

The Birthday Party

Season 2, Episode 17


& Earl: Is there gum in these pancake?
    Randy: Yeah, I put all your favorite things in there. There's beer and gummy worms. And you know that button that came off your yellow shirt? I put that in there, too, kind of as a joke, but I think one of us already ate it. Happy birthday.


& Randy: Look at the cake I got you. It was half price.
    Earl: Who's "Gary"?
    Randy: Some guy at the Department of Water and Power who was standing in some water when he touched some power. He's going to be fine, but they postponed the retirement party. We're invited.


& Earl: I wasn't going to tell Joy it was me 'cause I went from having zero sex with a tired pregnant woman to having lots of sex with an angry pregnant woman on a mission.



& Earl: It was Ladies' Night at the Crab Shack which meant me and Randy were using some of our best moves.
    Randy: Hi, I'm Randy. Are you drunk enough to go home with me?

& Earl: You got great boobs, Peggy.
    Didi: My name's Didi.
    Earl: You got great boobs, Didi.
    Didi: Your mama sure raised a sweet-talker.


& Randy: Hey, Earl, can I give you your cake now?
    Darnell: The wind from the bullet hole in the wall keeps blowing out the candle.
    Joy: Don't forget to make a wish.


& Earl: This was exactly the way I pictured my birthday happening. Except how Dad was freakin' on Mom. And like all my birthdays, I eventually got drunk enough to break-dance.
    The Crowd:
Go, Earl, go, Earl.
It's your birthday,
it's your birthday.
Go, Earl, go, Earl.
It's your birthday,
it's your birthday.
Go, Earl, go, Earl.
...




On Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий