18 мая 2010 г.

LOST 6x14

Across the Sea

Season 6, Episode 14

& Mother: My love, you need to know this. Whatever you have been told, you will never be able to leave this island.
    Jacob's brother: That's not true. And one day, I can prove it.


& Jacob: Am I good, mother?
    Mother: Yes. Of course you are.
    Jacob: Then why do you love him more than me?
    Mother: I love you in... in different ways.


& Mother: Here... drink this.
    Jacob: What happens if I do?
    Mother: You'll accept the responsibility that you will protect this place for as long as you can. And then you'll have to find your replacement.
    Jacob: I don't want to protect this place.
    Mother: Someone has to. It has to be you, Jacob.
    Jacob: No, it doesn't. You wanted it to be him. But now I'm all you have.
    Mother: It was always supposed to be you, Jacob. I see that now... and one day you'll see it, too. But until then... you don't really have a choice.


& Jacob 2 brother: You want to find the light? You want to leave this place, brother? Then go.



On Imdb.



/ Белое. И черное. Белое. Черное. А еще... Каин. И Авель.

\ Почему Джек полуголый и Кейт тоже? Не помню. Два раза Кейт мелькнула с голыми плечами и ... бретельками, а в третий — на ней блузка. Хммм. Спешили что ли эпизод заклепать поскорее.

! Ну вот. Вроде бы всё становится понятно: что/кто, откуда и куда.


Lost: The Complete Sixth And Final Season

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий