5 авг. 2022 г.

Wine and Roses

Better Call Saul 6×1


Gus: The mercenaries are dead to a man. And yet, their mission was a success...
Mike: It has been known to happen.

Gus: Speak your mind.
Mike: Loyalty goes both ways...

Kim: ... And there was a homeless woman that I had to get out of MDC. That's another story.
Jimmy: Sounds like the day from hell.
Kim: It was one of the best days of my life... My professional life.

Jimmy: I rented us a car. It's... It's the Ford.
Kim: So Saul Goodman drives a brown Ford Taurus?
Jimmy: Detroit calls that Taupe, I believe.
Kim: Don't you think Saul Goodman would drive something with a little more... flair?
Jimmy: Such as?
Kim: I don't know. Definitely American-made. Something showy. And Saul Goodman has an office. Something eye-catching. Good location.
Jimmy: By the courthouse?
Kim: Yeah. A cathedral of justice.

Jimmy: So the, uh... the Howard thing. Wh... What were you thinking?
Kim: You sure?
Jimmy: What's the harm in listening?

Kim: It has to be paced right. We move too fast, they'll see us coming. And it has to make sense. It doesn't have to stand up in court, but there has to be a reason for everything.

Jimmy: Here it is, folks! Anti-Semitism alive and well, right here in Albuquerque.
Norm: Sir, we have many Jewish members!
Jimmy: Oh, good, well, you've met your quota, then. Gold star for you.

Jimmy: "Money-grubbing"? You're saying the quiet part out loud. ... In this day and age, I'd hoped and prayed we'd be beyond this.
Kevin: You're about as Jewish as my Aunt Fannie...
Jimmy: Five thousand years and it never ends-- Here it is. Violence! It always comes to this!

Jimmy: I want you to know I don't blame you personally. I know you were just following orders.

Lalo: A, B, C... L, M, N... U? Prueba? Is that what you're saying? Proof? Uncle, I don't have any proof...

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий