11 авг. 2022 г.

Nowhen

Russian Doll 2×1


Anti-Nuclear Activist: Do you believe in the future of our humanity?
Nadia: Define future.

Nadia: Hey, man, can I get a bourbon?
Bartender: Bourbon? You sure about that, hon?
Nadia: Yeah, hon. It's arguably the only thing I'm sure of. Basic concepts like time and space are suddenly eluding me. I mean, last night this place was mayhem 'cause Wi-Fi went out, but in the new here and now, uh, apparently gratuitous nudity is back in play.

Nadia: Well, my past, your future. Begs the question, am I haunting you, are you haunting me?
Danny Shaker: You seem pretty relaxed for a ghost.
Nadia: Well, when the universe fucks with you, let it.

Nadia: Is it 2022 in here?

Nadia: Look, all I'm saying is, maybe we have unfinished business.
Alan: We have spent your past three birthdays on DEFCON 1 just in case we start dying. I'm standing here looking at us, and we're both very much alive.
Nadia: Ask yourself this, are you happy?
Alan: Yeah, I'm fine. I just... I think this is what life feels like.
Nadia: Is it though?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий