18 авг. 2022 г.

Station to Station

Russian Doll 2×4


Nadia Vulvokov: What's going on with you? Are you high?
Alan Zaveri: No. There's someone in the past that I... I like spending time with.
Nadia Vulvokov: So, wh... what is she? Is she, like, uh, a Marlene Dietrich type, or more of an Angela Merkel?

Nadia Vulvokov: Alan, the only reason to go into the past is to change shit, all right? I mean, haven't you ever seen a movie?
Alan Zaveri: Yes, Nadia. And I know that you won't believe me when I say this, but I have seen a movie, and literally every movie about time travel says don't change things. That's why this is... this is so great. This is... Nadia. Nadia, don't... don't mess this up.

Nadia Vulvokov: Oh my God. You know what? Great. ... You have my blessing.
Maxine: I don't need it, but it's good to have. Like a driver's license or a left hand.

Nadia Vulvokov: What is that?
Kristóf: Perspective.
Nadia Vulvokov: Huh.
Kristóf: Have you ever wanted to separate from yourself?
Nadia Vulvokov: I'm only human.
Kristóf: To view yourself with objective distance? It's coexistence and lack of existence at once.

Kristóf: We weren't allowed to study LSD. Acid was deemed too dangerous for a Communist country. It was a German chemist who first synthesized it from Ayahuasca back in the '50s. It was actually a Hungarian chemist who first discovered the hallucinogenic properties of DMT.
Nadia Vulvokov: ..... You're also well-known for the Rubik's Cube.

Ruth Brenner: Honey, we always think that closure is something we can find out there in the world, as if we can find it in another person, or a confession, or an apology. See, in the end, nothing can absolve us but ourselves.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий