19 авг. 2022 г.

Allegiance

Outlander 6×2


Young Ian: What is it, Uncle?
Jamie Fraser: There is a woman in my bed.
Young Ian: There's... two of them, Uncle. And the other one's waiting her turn.

Jamie Fraser: Nice, was it? Actually...
Claire Fraser: I was trying to rank your words... "I like you," "I love you," "I worship you," "I must have my cock inside you"... In terms of the relative sincerity.
Jamie Fraser: Oh, I meant every word of it.
Claire Fraser: Especially the last one.
Jamie Fraser: Especially the last one.

Jamie Fraser: Well, sometimes we get a better idea of what's to come when we look at what's gone by.

Jamie Fraser: ... for those of us that have this knowledge of the future, it must inform our decisions.
Young Ian: Aye, Uncle Jamie.
Jamie Fraser: You have it now too. Take heed, it can be both a blessing and a curse.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий