21 авг. 2022 г.

Exquisite Corpse

Russian Doll 2×5


Nadia Vulvokov: Help me find him, and I'll tell you the future. Not your personal future,more geopolitical history with embarrassing holes in all the usual places.

Nadia Vulvokov: Ah! Great. The man of the hour, in the flesh. So my research shows that you are a very decent person with an impressive lifeline, who has a soft spot for Jews, aka "Kugel fever."
Father László Kiss: I'm sorry. Who are you?
Nadia Vulvokov: Ah, I don't think you want to peel that onion. Call me Vera.

Nadia Vulvokov: Nice guy. Uh... I'm "tolerated." Right? People say "welcome" when they mean "tolerated."

Nadia Vulvokov: Look, I saw rocks on your grave, and anyone who's seen Schindler's List knows that means you're a mensch. Then again, is it Spielberg's best film? No. That's the first episode of Columbo. Who can say?

Nadia Vulvokov: Hey, buddy, sir? Uh, please with the yawning, all right? A little respect for the butterfly effect.

Delia: $5325. Now, if those monsters ever come back, we have exit strategy. You never know what can happen. That's what it means, this money, a way out. That's all there is, a way out.

Nadia Vulvokov: Uh, so Mommy's gonna tell you a little story, and it's not gonna mean anything to you. But hey, it's just a story, right?... Turns out, I was wrong about time. You know how that goes. Uh... See, I thought that I could change things for us, you know? If I just went back far enough. Uh... And then, turns out, I couldn't change anything at all. So I... I can only do what was always done, so...
Lenora Vulvokov: Is this a riddle?

Nadia Vulvokov: Fifteen years from now, you'll get the idea to steal this gold. I'll lose it. In trying to right that wrong, I'll only end up bringing you back the same gold that you steal 15 years from now.
Lenora Vulvokov: Okay.

Nadia Vulvokov: Tell you this, time's got a real sick sense of humor, Nora.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий