17 авг. 2022 г.

Hit and Run

Better Call Saul 6×4


Mr. Ryman: I thought it'd be just the trim...
Mrs. Ryman: Of all the colors, why would you pick that? Use adobe red if you want red.
Mr. Ryman: What do you even call that? Fire-engine red?
Mrs. Ryman: Tomato red.
Mr. Ryman: Their poor neighbors...
Mrs. Ryman: Mm... What an eyesore.

Howard: At home, things are more or less the same. It's not any worse. I guess I should be grateful for that.

Kim: How great is that?
Jimmy: This is unbelievable. Are we on a roll or are we on a roll? Jeez....

Kim: You ever feel like you're being followed? ....
Jimmy: Well, you know what they say: "The wicked flee when no man pursueth."
Kim: You think we're wicked?
Jimmy: No. What? Ha-ha. It's just a turn of phrase... I think you're wicked hot.

Jimmy: Listen to the voice of experience, okay? You know why you're feeling like this? Because we got away with it. It seems too good to be true. But trust me, nobody is following you. No one knows what we're doing except for us, okay?

Jimmy: Six... Lucky number seven... Oh, you're with him? And eight... Nice leathers. Okay, together. And... nine. Ahem. Wow, um... Thank you all for your patience. And... Justice for all!

Kim: Why are you telling me this and not him?
Mike: Because I think you're made of sterner stuff.

Mike: All due respect, the rest of the world thinks the guy is dead.
Gus: Lalo. Salamanca. Is alive.
Mike: Then where is he?...

Jimmy: But, um, the bottom line is I need a new place to do business, pronto. Now, this place is a shithole, but the price is right. And I think I can talk the landlord into a month-to-month. So it's temporary. You know, until I find something better.

Jimmy: What do you think?
Kim: It's small. It's dirty. And this whole place smells funny... But the courthouse is five blocks away. You can't get to MDC without driving past. Parking is good. Bail bond row isn't far, and... Taco Cabeza is just around the corner. Might be a diamond in the rough. Just promise me... you won't move the toilet.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий