6 авг. 2022 г.

Hot Girl

The Office 1×6


Michael Scott: Well, first what we have to do is find out what motivates people more than anything else.
Dwight Schrute: Sex.
Michael Scott: It's illegal. I can't do that. Next best thing.
Dwight Schrute: Torture.
Michael Scott: Come on, Dwight. Just help me out here.

Michael Scott: I live by one rule. No office romances, no way. Very messy, inappropriate. No. But... I live by another rule. Just do it. Nike.

Michael Scott: So, uh, Pam, is this your lunch break or was that earlier, when you were eating in the kitchen with those guys?

Michael Scott: Coffee is the great "incentivizer" in the office. It's a drug... it is quite literally a drug that speeds people up. It's not the only drug that speeds people up. You hear stories about Dunder Mifflin in the '80s before everybody knew how bad cocaine was. Gah... man, did they move paper! Oh, the rotating, uh, steam... wand.

Michael Scott: I should never have let the temp touch this thing. I had all these great icons, and now I have four folders.
Dwight Schrute: It's actually better this way.
Michael Scott: No, it's not, because I could just click on the icon and then I'm onto something...

Michael Scott: Do I have a special someone? Uh, well, yeah, of course. A bunch of 'em. My employees. If I had to choose between a one-night-stand with some stupid cow I pick up at a bar and these people, I'd pick them every time. Because with them, it is an every day stand. And I still know their names in the morning.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий