9 авг. 2022 г.

Rock and Hard Place

Better Call Saul 6×3


Nacho: The only way that this works for you is with me dead.

Jimmy: His car? That's a bit direct.
Kim: I think the word you're looking for is "audacious".
Jimmy: That, too.

Jimmy: ...if we do it right, Huell will be invisible.
Kim: Oh, yeah?
Jimmy: Like a ghost.
Kim: That's pretty slick.
Jimmy: I think the word you're looking for is "audacious".

Suzanne: Let me explain how this looks from where I stand. A couple years back, Jimmy McGill represented Ignacio Varga, a local dealer. Now, Varga is a known associate of Tuco Salamanca. Jimmy was involved in getting Tuco a reduced sentence on an assault and battery charge shortly after he represented Varga. And now here he is, representing Eduardo Salamanca under the assumed name "De Guzman".
Kim: Okay. What are you getting at? Are you building some kind of case against Jimmy?

Suzanne: I don't think Jimmy ever intended to become a cartel lawyer. It's not a suit that fits him. I think maybe he got in over his head and couldn't get out.

Suzanne: It's wrong. You know it's wrong. And I think Jimmy does, too.
Kim: ... Saul.
Suzanne: I'm sorry?
Kim: He practices now under the name Saul Goodman. Although I distinctly remember you referring to him as a "scumbag".
Suzanne: Uh, I admit I have had my problems with... Saul. That's true. But I also believe underneath it all, underneath all of his... showiness... He's a lawyer. And a human being. And I think he knows what's right.

Huell: Can I ask you summin'?
Jimmy: Sure, go ahead.
Huell: Personal, kinda.
Jimmy: Okay. What?
Huell: You a lawyer. You make good money, right?
Jimmy: Good days and bad, but, yeah.
Huell: Legit money. On the level.
Jimmy: Yeah. So?
Huell: Your wife's a lawyer. A legit lawyer.
Jimmy: Yeah.
Huell: Why you do all this?

Jimmy: I-I know, from the outside, this looks like just another scam. But... You're not seeing the bigger picture. A couple months from now, there are people whose lives are gonna be way better because of this. A... We're making a real difference. Trust me. We're doing the Lord's work here.
Huell: If you say so. Be seeing you...

Jimmy: You think I should do it?
Kim: It depends.
Jimmy: On what?
Kim: Well. I guess it's basically... Do you want to be a "friend of the cartel"? Or... do you want to be a rat?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий