25 авг. 2022 г.

Matryoshka

Russian Doll 2×7


Alan Zaveri: I went through major shit, Nadia. You don't think I wanted to change things? But no, I followed the rules of the train because I am a good commuter. But you, you on the other hand, you're just...

Alan Zaveri: I'm sorry. A friend kidnapping her newborn self then collapsing time is a hard boundary.

Nadia Vulvokov: This used to be a school for Jews. Now, it's open-planned living for the enlightened. And I use the terms "now" and "used to be" loosely.

Nadia Vulvokov: Come on, man, we've been through worse, all right? We can handle this. Hey, as Abraham used to say, "Trust that the fabric of space-time is durable like Tyvek." Uh... Which is Sheol, where all dead go. The common grave for all humanity.

Ruth Brenner: Nothing in this world is easy except pissing in the shower.

Horse: You got time, man. Time as you understand was invented to synchronize European train systems so that goods could be moved across borders.

Nadia Vulvokov: Am I dead?
Lenora Vulvokov: How am I supposed to answer a question like that?
Nadia Vulvokov: So I'm not dead?
Lenora Vulvokov: Just because I came before you doesn't mean I have all the answers. You're looking in the wrong place.
Nadia Vulvokov: Well, that is starting to become a theme.

Lenora Vulvokov: If you could choose your mother all over, would you choose me again?
Nadia Vulvokov: Ma... Yeah, I didn't choose you the first time, but I guess that's just how the story goes, huh, Mom?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий