3 авг. 2022 г.

Basketball

The Office 1×5


Dwight Schrute: So we need someone to work this Saturday. And I think that that should be... Jim.
Jim Halpert: God, this is so sad. This is the smallest amount of power I've ever seen go to someone's head.

Michael Scott: All right. Managing... by walkin' around!

Michael Scott: This is our warehouse, or, as I like to call it, the "whoorehouse." But don't you call it that. I've earned the right.

Michael Scott: So! Um, 1:00 sharp and we've got a game on.
Darryl Philbin: We're loadin' at 1:00.
Michael Scott: Oh, I see. You're, uh, you're chickenin' out. You're bailin' on me.
Darryl Philbin: No, we got a truck goin' out at 1:15, so...
Michael Scott: Uh-huh.
Darryl Philbin: That's the busy time.
Michael Scott: Oh, well, I'm glad that some time is a busy time, because whenever I'm down here, doesn't seem too busy to me.

Dwight Schrute: I'll do it. Wear a little flouncy skirt if you want, and...
Michael Scott: Yeah, I bet you would. Just try not to be too gay on the court. And by gay, I mean, um... you know, not in the homosexual way at all. I mean the, uh, you know, like the bad at sports way. I think that goes without saying.

Michael Scott: Football is like rock and roll. And basketball is like Jazz, you know?


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий