13 авг. 2022 г.

Sexual Harassment

The Office 2×2


Michael Scott: I am "King of Forwards." It's how I like to do business. Everybody joking around. We're like Friends. I am Chandler and Joey. And Pam is Rachel. And Dwight is Kramer.

Toby Flenderson: It's really not a big deal.
Michael Scott: It is a big deal. It's a big deal. What are we supposed to do, scrutinize every little thing we say and do all day? I mean, come on. And then, corporate is gonna send in a lawyer... What?
Toby Flenderson: No. Just to refresh you on our policy.
Michael Scott: What? He... No. Okay, what is a lawyer gonna come in and tell us? To not send out hilarious e-mails? Or not tell jokes?
Toby Flenderson: Maybe not some of them, maybe not inappropriate ones.
Michael Scott: There is no such thing as an appropriate joke. That's why it's a joke.

Pam Beasley: Usually, the day we talk about sexual harassment is the day that everyone harasses me as a joke.

Dwight Schrute: You said that we could come to you if we had any questions.
Toby Flenderson: Sure.
Dwight Schrute: Where is the clitoris?... On a website it said, "At the crest of the labia." What does that mean? What does the female vagina look like?

Michael Scott: Attention, everyone. Hello. Yes, I just want you to know that, this is not my decision, but from here on out, we can no longer be friends. And when we talk about things here, we must only discuss work-associated things. And you can consider this my retirement from comedy. And in the future, if I want to say something funny, or witty, or do an impression, I will no longer ever do any of those things.
Jim Halpert: Does that include "that's what she said"?
Michael Scott: Yes!... Wow, that is really hard.
Jim Halpert: You really think you can go all day long?
Michael Scott: Well, you always left me satisfied and smiling, so... That's what she said!

Michael Scott: You know what? You just crossed the line. Okay? There's a line, and you went over it. And you must be punished. So go to your corner.
Kevin Malone: You mean, where my desk is?
Michael Scott: Yes, your corner, go.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий