2 авг. 2022 г.

Trouble the Water

Ozark 4×12


Wendy Byrde: I know I'm not easy to love.

Ruth Langmore: The first clean Langmore in five generations... Mm-hmm. What the fuck. Yes! Let's do it.

Rachel: What the fuck are you doing?
Ruth Langmore: Redecorating.

Rachel: Oh, no. Don't... don't look at me. I, uh... Nah, I fucked up about every... yeah, every major decision I ever made, so... You want my advice? Don't take my advice.

AA Sponsor: Just how bad are these people?
Mel Sattem: I don't know. Scale of one to ten, ten being pure evil, uh, nine, nine point five.

Ruth Langmore: Really ought to charge more for poolside revivals.

Special Agent Maya Miller: Let me just say, from the depth of my soul, if you succeed, God'll still know. There's no escape.

Special Agent Maya Miller: Marty, are you still there?
Martin 'Marty' Byrde: Yep.
Special Agent Maya Miller: You had a choice.

Wendy Byrde: I'm sorry. I am. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I'm so hard to love. I don't...


On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий