30 авг. 2022 г.

The World Turned Upside Down

Outlander 6×6


Jamie Fraser: I come from a long line of traitors, thieves, and bastards.

Claire Fraser: If I could take a sample of yours to look at under the microscope, well, then I'd know without a doubt whether...
Tom Christie: What kind of sample?
Claire Fraser: Well, it would be a-a small measure of, um... some fecal matter.
Tom Christie: Good Lord, woman! How dare you ask such a thing?
Claire Fraser: It's for medical purposes!
Tom Christie: Come outside. I will see you home. And if you insist upon asking such vile and intrusive questions, well, then I suppose I... I cannot stop you.

Jamie Fraser: You know, it's a great comfort to see the sun come up and go down. And when I dwelt in the cave, and then when I was in the prison, gave me hope, to see the light come and go, and know the world went about its business. I get the same feeling, Sassenach, when I hear you rustlin' about your surgery, rattling things or cursing to yourself. If you were no longer there... Or somewhere... Then the sun would no longer come up or go down.

Jamie Fraser: Your short hair is also... very arousin'.
Claire Fraser: Do you really think so?
Jamie Fraser: Aye. It is but one of the things that draws me to you.
Claire Fraser: What are the others?
Jamie Fraser: Well... Ye're brave. You were always bolder than was safe, and now you're as fierce as a badger, proud as Lucifer.
Claire Fraser: So I'm arrogant and ferocious. Well, that's hardly a catalogue of womanly virtues.
Jamie Fraser: Well, you're kind too and very clean. Although you're not much of a cook.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий