22 авг. 2022 г.

Hour of the Wolf

Outlander 6×4


Major MacDonald: You can tell your Chief Bird Who Sings in the Evening that these have been field-tested and aim true.
Jamie Fraser: I'll tell him they have yer personal guarantee.
Young Ian: Morning.
Major MacDonald: Sorry?
Young Ian: Chief Twiskwa Sunale Dekanogisgi... Chief Bird Who Sings in the Morning.
Major MacDonald: Why they won't take a Christian name is beyond me.
Young Ian: Aye. A simple name. Like Donald son of Donald.

Alexander 'Scotchee' Cameron: One dram becomes two... becomes three. What's after three?
Jamie Fraser: Twelve in yer case.

Jamie Fraser: I dinna have an answer. Only... At the end of life comes death. And after death... we come home to the Lord. How long the first shall last... we canna say.

Chief Bird Who Sings in the Morning: This wife you have... did you pay a great deal for her?
Jamie Fraser: She cost me almost everything I had. She was worth it.

Young Ian: I thought I had to choose who to be... Wolf's Brother or Ian Murray. I know now I can be both.
Jamie Fraser: I've been known by many names, lad. Call yerself whatever ye want. All that matters is who ye are here.

Jamie Fraser: I canna be two things at once, Claire... a rebel, a loyalist... agent for the Crown and an enemy of the king. It's pulling me apart. It's time to change horses.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий