15 авг. 2022 г.

Brain Drain

Russian Doll 2×3


Doctor: Do you have any questions?
Nadia Vulvokov: Uh, big-time, yeah. Uh-huh. Do you think consciousness is an emergent property of the brain? Like, could one person's consciousness just displace someone else's? You know, uh, two minds knocking around the same body? That type of a thing?
Doctor: No, never heard of that.
Nadia Vulvokov: I'm assuming that most of your patients grapple with bringing more consciousnesses into existence?
Ruth Brenner: Nora, being born doesn't make you a victim. Let's get you home.

Danny Shaker: You're not a creationist, are you?
Nadia Vulvokov: Ah, wouldn't it be nice to have someone to blame?

Nadia Vulvokov: Doctor, we're both incredibly busy people, so, let's not waste each other's time, huh? Uh, I'm not the crazy one. She is.
Uh, who's she?

Nadia Vulvokov: So look, uh, I'm gonna be perfectly honest with you. Uh, I'm Nadia. Uh, Nora's daughter. I'm from the future.

Nadia Vulvokov: You know, I previously thought that I was just inhabiting her body, but, uh, I now realize that I'm inside of her mind too, okay?

Nadia Vulvokov: Why is it so bad to be paranoid schizophrenic and have this baby?

Nadia Vulvokov: Is this what every day was like for you, Mommy?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий